Silk Bassoon Swab for cleaning out the inside of your rocket launcher.
- Fine silk flexes to give smooth passage through the intestines of your instrument.
- Delicate edge stitching provides no bulk at the edges of the cloth.
- The cord is weighted with a string of weights (approx 15 cm string) which are gentle on the bassoon's stomach.
- One swab included in the package fits both wing and boot joint.
- And it comes in a variety of colours.
- Take instrument apart
- Drop ball chain through the large side of the boot joint
- Jiggle boot joint until chain falls through the other side
- Pull swab through the boot joint
- Drop ball chain through large end of the wing joint and pull swab through
Machine wash with cold water, tumble dry on low temperature if required.
*Silk swabs are so easy to clean and quick to dry, I've often handwashed mine in the basin with hand soap, rinsed with cold water and hung on a door knob to dry - Jo
Tags: Silk Bassoon Swab