- Brand: Costumes Without Drama
- Availability: 2
Oboe Performance Swab
- Ex Tax: $23.95
Your Black Tie Event Swab!
Have you been invited to a special performance? Is the dress code Black Tie? Then this charming and elegant swab is your must have accessory!
Perfectly designed for the performing musician, this is the essential swab to accompany you on stage. The discrete black swab will blend into the surrounds and is for the most particular and discerning of performers!
A perfect on-stage companion and a wonderful gift for the musician's stage debut!
The key features of these swabs are:
- Single layer of fine silk/cotton blend fabric
- The use of fine fabric ensures there is no risk of the swab getting caught
- The low friction swab travels quickly through the instrument making mop-outs between orchestral movements even more efficient
- Durable cord at both ends allowing you to pull the swab in and out from the top and bottom of the joint
- String of weights
- No more embarrassing moments trying to discretely use a ghastly bright coloured pull-through on stage or in the pit!
- Discrete black swab is the perfect colour for the stage or pit!
- Environmentally friendly plastic-free packaging
- Made in Australia by a local textile artesan
- Care instructions provided
For the performing musician your concert kit includes black 'dress', polished black shoes, instrument, music, and now you can have a matching black performance swab! With this swab your onstage kit is complete! It also doubles perfectly as a pocket kerchief or neck-scarf for the complete performing look!
About the Maker
Tracey Nuthall is the creator of "Costumes Without Drama" based in Melbourne. She is passionate about ensuring that every child can have access to a costume for their school production. She is also acutely conscious of the environment and actively seeks ways to reuse and recycle in her work. The result is a person who is a dynamic powerhouse of care, resourcefulness and creativity, and this comes through in her work. We love that these are handmade in Melbourne because we care about supporting local industry. We also love the plastic-free packaging! These little cuties are packaged with care by hand, using recycled card. We are proud to support women like Tracey in business and appreciate her hard work, her time and diligence and the many conversations we've shared to test and develop these fantastic swabs!